Click!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Start

All work produced within these parameters is written by Lane Williams.

Send inquiries to the gmail used to produce these parameters. Articles, reviews, and essays will be posted on a regular basis, and it should be noted that the output for this particular blog experience will be a small fraction of my total work.

I'm a recent graduate from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I've been living in Chicago for a few years now. I'm fond of this city.

I have been reading comic books since I was six years old.  I alternate between loving and hating the mainstream, the independents and the success stories in between.

As time goes on the reviews will be more elaborate and simple, as need be. Feel free to comment as you deem appropriate.

No comments: